About Your Spa Experience
Appointments and reservations
- We recommend that you schedule spa appointments prior to your arrival at the spa. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Treatment times are reserved especially for you. We request that cancellations are made 24 hours in advance. No show appointments will be charged in full.
Special health considerations
- Please notify our reservations department if you have any physical ailments, special needs or if you are pregnant. This information may also be completed on your form upon arrival at the spa.
- As a courtesy to following guests, late arrivals will only receive the remaining available appointment time and will be charged the full treatment fee.
- Hotel guests are kindly requested to use their robes and slippers from their room when using spa facilities. Gentlemen spa guests are requested to refrain from nudity during spa treatments. Day guest will have complimentary use of a Spa robe, slippers and towels. Kindly remember to bring along your bathing costume in order to utilise the Spa facilities.
- All spa guests must be 16 years or older to schedule a spa treatment. No children under the age of 16 are permitted to enter the spa or use spa facilities including the swimming pool.
- The spa is not responsible for damage or loss of your personal belongings. Our recommendation is not to bring valuables to the spa.
- Spa gift cards are a wonderful way to give the gift of wellbeing and may be purchased at the front desk or by telephone